Response To Woman With Bad Personality & Character - Emmanuel Ale Life Info

Hot

Post Top Ad

Sunday, 21 May 2017

Response To Woman With Bad Personality & Character

Hey, you okay? Sorry for the long reply and sorry that I haven't spoken to you in a while. ......, to be blunt and get straight to the point, I know you like me, want to date me and want to pursue a relationship with me, but if I were to be completely and utterly honest and upfront with you and to speak my mind, with this being something that I've been prolonged in thought with or thought long and hard about over recent time, I'm sorry to say this or to hurt your feelings, but I don't feel the same way about you in mutual regard or mutual respect and I don't want to bother going down the route of dating you or pursuing a relationship with you. Please don't take this the wrong way as if I'm being critical and judgmental towards you, jumping to conclusions or making invalid and fallacious assumptions about you, but the reason of why I feel this way and the reason of why I'm making this decision of not choosing to date or pursue a relationship you, is based on the way I've seen you treat people, especially people that I know and that I'm very close friends with, one of them recently being the subject or target of your mockery and treatment . I'm sorry but I don't want to be affiliated or be in the presence of a person who is disrespectful, rude and judgmental towards other people based off of their looks and physical appearance and a person who comes across as being a bully. No meaning to sound insulting or to cause offence and no meaning to sink down and stoop low to where I sound childish and immature, but I don't know who you think you are to judge a person based off their physical appearance, trying to knock down their self-esteem, when you're not all that attractive as you think you are. It shows a lot about who you are as a person. Anyway, other than that, I'm sorry to inform you that, not only the date I was planning to go on with you has now been cancelled, but on a professional circumstance, I have also terminated your contract and excluded you out of the business venture and endeavor that I had originally planned to do with you, in which would have made you lots of money as a result, and have gotten ..... as your replacement due to the fact that I feel as if she's more worthy than you. This should probably teach you to be aware of and take into consideration the fact other people that are watching and observing you when you treat other people in a certain way, regardless of whether it's good or bad, especially the people who could have been very beneficial to your life if you noticed them, met them and got to know them properly. Again, no meaning to be rude or sound rude, but as a favor, could you please do me the inquiry of not texting me, not calling me or talking to me ever again, please. I wish you all the best in life. Kind Regards. Emmanuel
P.S If you see this as the case of me being unfair or mean, my response to that is that I see it as the case of where I really don't care and couldn't care less

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad