Mother's Day Special: Words Of Appreciation For Mom - Emmanuel Ale Life Info

Hot

Post Top Ad

Sunday, 26 March 2017

Mother's Day Special: Words Of Appreciation For Mom


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO THE ONE PERSON THAT HAS BEEN MY NUMBER ONE SOURCE OF LEADERSHIP AND INFLUENCE THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE JOURNEY OF LIFE. I'M GOING TO BE HONEST AND REAL BY SAYING THAT WITHOUT THIS WOMAN, I DON'T KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE TODAY. SHE HAS TAKEN ON THE ROLE OF BEING A MOTHER AND A FATHER WARPPED IN ONE TO ME AND HAS BEEN ABLE TO FIGHT THROUGH THE HARDSHIPS OF IT, WHILE ALSO EMBRACE THE GOOD TIMES OF IT, WITHSTAND IT FUNCTION IN IT FOR THE PAST TWO DECADES AND I JUST WANT TO THANK GOD FOR THE FACT THAT HE'S GIVING YOU THE STRENGTH TO CONTINUE TO DO THAT AS MANY MORE YEARS ARE TO COME AND AS MANY MORE THINGS LIES AHEAD. THERE HAS BEEN NUMEROUS TIMES OF WHERE IN WHICH I DISRESPECTED YOU, DISREGARDED YOU, UNAPPRECIATED YOU AND UNDER-VALUED YOU, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT WAS THE RIGHT, INTEGRROUS & APPROPRIATE MOMENT TO AND I JUST HOPE AND PRAY AND HOPE BOTH YOU AND GOD CAN FORGIVE ME FOR THAT. THANK YOU FOR BEING THAT PERSON THAT HAS STOOD BY MY SIDE THROUGH EVERYTHING AND THANK YOU FOR BEING MY SOURCE OF HELP, STRENGTH, ENCOURAGEMENT, WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING and INFLUENCE. FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART, I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad